* Flossing is not very common but is essential in oral care.
The importance of flossing?
* Tooth brushing cleans only 5/3 of the tooth surfaces.
* For this reason, floss should be used daily.
I’ve never cleaned my teeth before, is it to late?
* There’s no time to start flossing.
* Cleanin your dental ranges brings significiant benefits to your teeth and gums.
Does flossing damage the gums?
* Flossing doesn’t damage the gums, when used correctly.
What kind of floss should I use?
•It depends on your preferences, the amount of space in between your teeth.
* There are two types of floss.
* Nylon floss and PTFE floss.
* PTFE is common now
Is it better to floss before or after brushing?
* Regular flossing may also reduce gum disease and bad breath by removing plaque that forms along the gum line. It’s best to floss before brushing your teeth.
Is floss reused?
* No, we recommend using all floss types once.